Happy Valentine's Day from Me to You

Friday, February 14, 2014

I can't express enough how grateful I am for this amazing readership!  I'm continuously shocked and awed at your kind emails and thoughtful comments.  I appreciate your encouragement as this tiny blog grows and I'm so thankful you let me share my stories & journeys with all of you!    Some really exciting things have been happening over here at Iron & Twine and I can't help but feel it's all of your doing!  Today you'll find us featured on 6th Street Design School (this blows my mind!):
Also, if you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed quite a few pics from beautiful Tybee.  I can't wait to share more with you about that trip.  So, next week is Beach Week, here at Iron & Twine.
Again, thank you...thank you...thank you!  
My heart is full today with love for every.single.one of you!
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments :

  1. Happy V Day to you, Michelle. I love the photo of you on the beach at Tybee. Your blog gets better and better with so many creative ideas and pictures, plus you write very explicit directions to follow. CJW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via 6th Street Design School - I *love* your home and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for some other wonderful article

    ReplyDelete

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover